The name of the drywall screw is directly translated from the English word Drywall Screw. The biggest feature of the drywall screw is the shape of the trumpet. It is divided into two lines of fine tooth drywall screws and single line coarse tooth drywall screws. The biggest difference is the former. The threads are double threads and are suitable for the connection between plasterboards and metal keels not exceeding 0.8mm in thickness, while the latter are suitable for the connection of plasterboards to wooden keels.
The drywall screw series is one of the most important categories in the entire fastener product line. This product is mainly used for the installation of various gypsum boards, light partition walls and ceiling ceiling series.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mechanical presses classified by fuselage struc...
- Mechanical press points according to applicatio...
- High-frequency welding machine performance char...
- High-frequency welding machine safety issues
- High frequency welding machine equipment mainte...
- Steel Structure Development
- Roller forming machine
- Roller forming machine works
- Roller forming machine main features
- Roll forming machine working conditions
- Video: C Purlin Roll Forming Machine
- Video: Metal Sheet Roll Forming Machine