Roller forming machine, also known as extrusion mill and roller mill, is a new type of cement energy-saving grinding equipment developed in the mid-1980s. It has a high energy consumption and low efficiency ball mill pre-grinding system and reduces steel consumption and noise. Function, suitable for new plant construction, can also be used for old factory technical transformation, so that the ball mill system output increased by 30-50%, after the extrusion of the material cake 0.08mm fine material accounted for 20-35%, less than 2mm accounted for 65- 85%, the internal structure of small particles filled with many tiny cracks due to extrusion, greatly improved wearability. The roller surface is hot-surfacing, and the wear-resistant layer is more convenient for maintenance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mechanical presses classified by fuselage struc...
- Mechanical press points according to applicatio...
- High-frequency welding machine performance char...
- High-frequency welding machine safety issues
- High frequency welding machine equipment mainte...
- Steel Structure Development
- Drywall screws
- Roller forming machine works
- Roller forming machine main features
- Roll forming machine working conditions
- Video: C Purlin Roll Forming Machine
- Video: Metal Sheet Roll Forming Machine