Roller press is designed according to the principle of material bed grinding, its main features are: high pressure, full speed, full material, material bed crushed. The roller press is composed of two squeezing rollers that rotate in synchronism with each other. One is a fixed roller and the other is a moving roller.
The material is fed from above the two rollers, and the squeeze roller is continuously carried into the roller. After being subjected to a high pressure of 100-150 MPa, the compact cake is discharged from the machine. The discharged cake, in addition to containing a certain percentage of fine finished products. In the interior of non-finished products, a large number of cracks are generated, which improves the grindability of the materials, and in the further crushing process, the grinding energy consumption can be greatly reduced.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Mechanical presses classified by fuselage struc...
- Mechanical press points according to applicatio...
- High-frequency welding machine performance char...
- High-frequency welding machine safety issues
- High frequency welding machine equipment mainte...
- Steel Structure Development
- Drywall screws
- Roller forming machine
- Roller forming machine main features
- Roll forming machine working conditions
- Video: C Purlin Roll Forming Machine
- Video: Metal Sheet Roll Forming Machine
- China Roll Forming Machine
- Roll Forming Equipment Transmission
- How Roll Forming Machine Work