Double Layer Roll Forming Machine
Metal roofing sheet roll forming machine with double layer design has two layers of roller stations. Up layer roller stations is for producing one roofing profile, and bottom layer roller stations is for producing the other roofing profile.
Double layer mrtal roofing sheet roll forming machine has two layers of roller stations. Each layer of roller station is for producing one roofing profile such as trapezoidal sheet, corrugated sheet, IBR sheet, tile-shape roof panel, etc.
Main advantages of this double layer design is to save cost and save floor area for clients.
● Save Cost
Two layers share the same machine base, electric motor, electric control system and hydraulic station.
● Save Floor Area
Commonly, one roll forming line will occupy at least 25 square meters (at least 12m long and 2m wide), and two lines will need double floor area. This double layer machine design is a good choice for clients who need to enlarge production while with limited space.
Whole Line Work Flow
* Work process is the same as a plain roofing sheet machine or a metal tile machine.
* Two layers can not work at the same time.
* Shared Parts: machine base, motor, hydraulic station, control system.
* Individual Parts: feeding guide, roller stations, shafts and rollers, cutting device.
Machine Technical Specifications
1. Material Can Be Roll Formed: galvanized steel coils, color coated steel coils
2. Material Thickness: 0.3-0.8mm
3. Material Width: depends on specific profile, such as 914mm, 1000mm, 1219mm, 1250mm, etc
1. Forming Speed: 10-15m/min, 3-8m/min for tile profile
2. Forming Stations: 12-24 stations (according to specific profile)
3. Diameter of Shafts: 76mm
4. Material of Shafts: 40Cr solid shafts with Chrome plated
5. Material of Rollers: ASTM1045 go under heat treatment and with Chrome plated
6. Transmission: chain-sprocket transmission
7. Motor Power: 7.5kw
8. Cutting Type: hydraulic cutting, stop-cutting
9. Material of Cutting Blade: Cr12Mov, quenching and tempering HRC60-62
10. Hydraulic Power: 4KW
1. What Profiles Can Be Produced In A Double Layer Machine?
* Roll forming steps difference should be in 3-5 steps.
2. Can 3 Profiles Be Produces In 1 Machine?
* Yes, we have machine design for 3 different roofing profiles. However, we do not suggest such machine design because it will add great difficulty in maintenance.
3. How Much Can Clients Save?
* Double layer machine design hepls to save the cost of machine base, motor, control system and hydraulic station, etc.
4. Can 2 Profiles Produce At The Same Time?
* Up layer stop working when bottom layer works; bottom layer stop working when up layer works.
5. Do you equip pre-cutting device?
* Yes, we equip electric or manual pre-cutting device for easy cutting material according to clients' requirement.